Several rapid and easy to perform non ELISA assays demonstrating a good level of sensitivity and specificity are available to circumvent the limitations of using conventional ELISA and Western blot assays (1,2).
What does EDRSP stand for?
EDRSP stands for ELISA (Enzyme-Linked ImmunoSorbent Assay) Detection of Restriction Site Polymorphisms
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Enforcement Document Retrieval System
- Engineering Data Retrieval System
- Engineering Design Requisition Sheet
- Engineering Drawing Release Schedule
- Entreprise de Distribution par Relais Satellite (French)
- Equipment Data Requisition Sheet (oil & gas industry)
- ERIC Document Reproduction Service (Columbia University, NY)
- European Data Relay Satellite
- European Data Relay System (European Space Agency)
- Emotional Disorders Rating Scale for Developmental Disabilities
- Effective Date of Release from Training
- Elder Death Review Team (California)
- European Defence Research & Technology (EU)
- Executive Development Roundtable
- Express Dépannage Remorquage Transport (French transportation repair company)
- Trier Fohren (airport code; Germany)
- Endemic Distal Renal Tubular Acidosis
- Economic Development Research and Training Center (Institute of State and Regional Affairs; Penn State Harrisburg, Pennsylvania State University)
- Exploitation et Développement des Réseaux de Transports Publics (French: Operation and Development Networks of Public Transport; degree)
- Environmental Data Remedial Tracking System
Samples in periodicals archive:
We report for the first time development and performance characteristics of a novel noncompetitive ELISA for total IGFBP-1 that is unaffected by changes in its states of phosphorylation.
Check with ELISA According to the Centers for Disease Control in Atlanta, trichinosis is still a public health hazard.
The IgG and IgM ELISA results for hantavirus were positive in both acute- and convalescent-phase serum samples.