EIC is one of the largest ink suppliers to the narrow web label market in the U.
What does EAZ stand for?
EAZ stands for EIC (Excellence in Cities) Action Zone (UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EAZ
We have 2 other meanings of EAZ in our Acronym Attic
- Ethiopian American Youth Initiative (Cambridge, MA)
- Europe Asia Young Leaders Forum
- European Association of Youth Orchestras
- Estonian Academy of Young Scientists (est. 2005)
- Ever At Your Service
- Echo Alpha Yankee Zulu (website)
- East African Zebu (cattle)
- Economics Association of Zambia
- Education Achievement Zone (aka Education Action Zone; UK)
- Education Action Zone (aka Education Achievement Zone; UK)
- Endgeräte Auswahl Ziffer (German: Terminal Point Selection)
- Ethnographisch-Archäologische Zeitschrift (German: Ethnographic and Archaeological Journal)
- European Association of Zoos and Aquaria
- Energetically Active Zones of the Ocean
- European Association of Zoo and Wildlife Veterinarians
- Earl Boykins (NBA Player)
- Early Bird
- Early Booking (travel industry)
- Early Bronco (vehicle)
- Earthbound (video game)
Samples in periodicals archive:
EIC is one of the largest ink suppliers to the narrow web label market in North America.
Section 32(m) defines the term TIN for purposes of the EIC as a Social Security number issued by the Social Security Administration (other than a number issued under clause II or the portion of clause III that relates to clause II of section 205(c)(2)(B)(i) of the Social Security Act).
Part of a pan-Europeanbusiness support network, theLiverpool EIC has access to about 350 partner offices in 42 countries.
The main qualifications for EIC include: * qualifying earned income; * a tax return that covers a full year (unless taxpayer has died); * any filing status except MFS; * taxpayer cannot be qualifying child (for EIC) of another taxpayer; * taxpayer cannot have excludable foreign earned income; and * must meet income limitations (earned income and AGI must each be less than $9,000 if single; $23,755 if one qualifying child; $25,296 if two or more qualifying children).