The computers are all part of EGEE (Enabling Grids for E-sciencE), which brings together computing grids from different countries and disciplines.
What does ENOC stand for?
ENOC stands for EGEE (Enabling Grids for E-Science in Europe) Network Operations Centre (Switzerland)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ENOC
We have 3 other meanings of ENOC in our Acronym Attic
- Exhaled Nitric Oxide
- Eastern Nebraska Office on Aging
- electronic Notice of Arrival
- European Network of Animation
- Everything North of Atlantic (band)
- European Network of Organic Agriculture Students
- European Network of Organic Agriculture University Teachers
- Effective Number Of Bits
- Enemy Order of Battle
- Equivalent Number of Bits
- Emirates National Oil Company
- Employment Network Opportunity Conferences (jobs)
- Enterprise Network Operations Center
- Euromech Nonlinear Oscillations Conference (mechanical engineering)
- European Network of Ombudspersons for Children (est. 1997)
- Education Network of Christian Homeschoolers
- Employee Not on Duty
- Electronic Notice of Arrival/Departure
- European Network of Genocide Scholars