EFTA's two advisory bodies, the Consultative Committee and the Parliamentary Committee, advise EFTA Ministers and officials on EFTA affairs, including the EEA and international trade issues.
What does ESFTA stand for?
ESFTA stands for EFTA (European Free Trade Association) Singapore Free Trade Agreement
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
- Engineered Safety Feature System
- European Science Fiction Society
- European System of Financial Supervision (EU)
- Expandable Spinal Fusion System (orthopedics)
- Expeditionary Security Forces Squadron (US Air Force)
- FEMA (Federal Emergency Management Agency) Emergency Support Function #4 Structure Support
- Engineering Skills for Foundation Students
- Ewing Sarcoma Family of Tumors
- Exponential Sum Fitting of Transmission
- Extended Sensory Functional Theory
- Enhanced Standard Format Unit
- European Society of Female Urology
- European Structural Funds Voluntary Organisations Northern (Newcastle Upon Tyne, UK)
- FEMA (Federal Emergency Management Agency) Emergency Support Function #4 Wildland Support
- European Stone Fruit Yellows
- European Stone Fruit Yellows Phytoplasma
- École Supérieure de Gemmologie (French: Graduate School of Gemology)
- Ecole Supérieure de Gestion (French: School of Management)
- Economic Scenario Generator
- Eduard Spranger Gymnasium
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Pakistani trade officials were led by Secretary Commerce, Zafar Mehmood, while EFTA was headed by Luzius Wasescha, Permanent Representative of Switzerland to the World Trade Organization (WTO) and EFTA in Geneva.
The EFTA comprises four non-EU member states namely Switzerland, Norway, Iceland and Liechtenstein.
European integration has highlighted the necessity for all EFTA States to cooperate with their main partners in order to ensure the production and dissemination of coherent and comparable statistical information for describing and monitoring relevant economic, social and environmental policies.
EFTA Technical Cooperation in the Field of Statistics General Background The availability of impartial and reliable statistical information is widely considered as a prerequisite for a democratic society and a necessary condition for the smooth running of a competitive market economy.