Cerebral blood flow and brain activity changed in patients with dissociative identity disorder, depending on which personality was in control, suggesting that this complex condition involves multiple neuronal networks, Aaron Lapointe said at the annual conference of the EEG and Clinical Neuroscience Society.
What does ECNS stand for?
ECNS stands for EEG and Clinical Neuroscience Society
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ECNS
We have 1 other meaning of ECNS in our Acronym Attic
- Entente Cycliste de Neuilly Plaisance (French cycling club)
- Environmental Coalition on Nuclear Power (State College, PA)
- European Center of Nanostructured Polymers
- European College Of Neuropsychopharmacology
- Eastern Canadian News Photographers Association
- Emigration Check Not Required
- Emmigration Clearance Not Required
- European Center for Nuclear Research
- European Course in Neuroradiology
- Elliptic Curve Nyberg-Rueppel Analog
- Emergency Community Notification System
- Epiphany Community Nursery School (New York, NY)
- European Conference on Neutron Scattering
- Extracranial Central Nervous System
- East Coast Nostalgia Super Stock Association
- Episcopal Church Network for Science, Technology and Faith
- Electricity Commission of New South Wales
- Edinburgh Centre of Nutrition & Therapy (UK)
- Enfermedad Cronica No Transmisible (Spanish: Noncommunicable Chronic Disease)
- Environment Centre Northern Territory (Darwin, Argentina)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Oliver Pogarell reported at a conference on clinical electrophysiology sponsored by the EEG and Clinical Neuroscience Society.
said at a conference on clinical electrophysiology sponsored by the EEG and Clinical Neuroscience Society.