E2open, working with IBM, developed the E2open Process Directory (announced October 16, 2001) based on UDDI standards to meet this requirement for partner integration.
What does E2PD stand for?
E2PD stands for E2open Process Directory (E2open, Inc.)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
- Exo-atmospheric/Endo-atmospheric Interceptor
- Evolution to Knowledge (software)
- Exchange 2000 (Microsoft)
- Exchange 2003 (Microsoft)
- Energy 2 Learn (South Carolina)
- English as a 2nd Language
- Economic Movement for Millennium 2000
- Electronic to Mobile
- Engineering Environmental Management, Inc.
- From the Earth to the Moon (miniseries)
- Electrically-Erasable Potentiometer (also seen as EEPOT)
- Extended-Extended Partial Response Class 4
- Electrically Erasable Programmable Read-Only Memory
- E2-Responsive (biochemistry)
- ECH 2 Receive
- End-To-End Reconfigurability
- Estradiol Receptor
- Elizabethtown to Radcliff Connector (Kentucky road)
- E2-Responsive Element
- End-to-end Security