2002), which we confirmed in the present study in HFD-fed mice, There is substantial evidence that maternal estrogenic exposures, such as TCDD, HFD, and obesity, increase E2-responsive cancer incidence in adult offspring (Brown et al.
What does E2R stand for?
E2R stands for E2-Responsive (biochemistry)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of E2R
- Energy 2 Learn (South Carolina)
- English as a 2nd Language
- Economic Movement for Millennium 2000
- Electronic to Mobile
- Engineering Environmental Management, Inc.
- From the Earth to the Moon (miniseries)
- E2open Process Directory (E2open, Inc.)
- Electrically-Erasable Potentiometer (also seen as EEPOT)
- Extended-Extended Partial Response Class 4
- Electrically Erasable Programmable Read-Only Memory
- ECH 2 Receive
- End-To-End Reconfigurability
- Estradiol Receptor
- Elizabethtown to Radcliff Connector (Kentucky road)
- E2-Responsive Element
- End-to-end Security
- Entitled to Succeed (Department of Education program; UK)
- Environment, Energy Security & Sustainability (conference)
- Engrossed Second Substitute Senate Bill (Washington; water distribution legislation)
- Education to Workforce (Midwestern Education to Workforce Policy Initiative)