The Dyslexia Action Coventry Centre is running the course on Friday April 20 to show how dyslexia can affect a child and advice on how parents can help.
What does DA stand for?
DA stands for Dyslexia Action (UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DA
We have 118 other meanings of DA in our Acronym Attic
- Drift Angle
- Droidarena (online game)
- Drug Abuse
- Dual Action (sander)
- Duck's Ass (drink)
- Duck's Ass (haircut)
- Dumb Ass
- Dumbledore's Army (Harry Potter)
- Durham Academy (North Carolina)
- Dynamic Atlas
- Groupe Danone (stock symbol)
- Die Ärzte (band)
- Democratic Alternative '91 (Suriname)
- Department of the Army General Order
- Department of the Army Mobilization Command And Control System
- Department of the Army Pamphlet
- Drug Addicts and Alcoholics
- Data Acquisition and Distribution (NASA)
- Data Analysis and Evaluation
- Director of Administration and Management (DoD)
Samples in periodicals archive:
As part of ITV Daybreak's Get Britain Reading campaign, staff from Dyslexia Action Newcastle have collected unwanted books from Waterstone's.
Dyslexia Action, one of the members of the Dyslexia-SpLD Trust, points out that without the correct support, such problems can be a barrier to learning and can lead to failure at school, exclusion or anti-social behaviour.
[bar] If you would like to find out more about Dyslexia Action call 029 2048 1122.
HRH THE Countess of Wessex officially opened a new hospital ward and respite centre, before visiting Woolton's Dyslexia Action charity, during a busy visit to Merseyside yesterday.
Steve researched dyslexia online and found out about Dyslexia Action Cardiff.
Fans can keep up to date with his travels and learn more about his charity work with groups such as Dyslexia Action.
com All profits raised will be donated to Waterstone's charity partners Dyslexia Action and the London Library.