com)-- The Dyslexia Simulation will be a hands-on, kid friendly event.
What does DL stand for?
DL stands for Dyslexia
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of DL
We have 78 other meanings of DL in our Acronym Attic
- Dragon's Lair (video game)
- Dreadlands (Everquest game)
- Dreadlord (gaming)
- Drivers License
- Drum Lifter (industrial tool)
- Drum Line
- Duckworth-Lewis (mathematical formulation; cricket)
- Duelist League (game)
- Dynamic Load
- Educational Delay
- General Counsel (DCAA)
- Downlink Medium Access Control (telecommunications)
- Data Link Protocol Data Unit
- Downlink Shared Channel
- Diagonally-Loaded Simple Matrix Inversion
- Data Manipulation Language 1
- Discrete Logarithm/Elliptic Curve Key Agreement Scheme (cryptography; Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers)
- Disaturated Lecithin/Sphingomyelin Ratio
Samples in periodicals archive:
People with dyslexia have difficulty reading because their brains often rotate, swap, or see mirror images of letters.
DYSLEXIA is a learning difficulty that primarily affects skills involved in the accurate reading and spelling of words.
FAMILIES affected by dyslexia received valuable help and support at a North East library.
A report by a cross party committee of AMs said there is still room for improvement in dyslexia services across Wales.
Byline: Katie Norman AWELSH dyslexia charity is calling for action to support learners with the condition in Wales.
That dyslexia is real and schools need to offer more help to children who have it.
Designed for students, academics, researchers and practitioners, the text aims to help readers engage in the dyslexia debate from an informed perspective.