Dysembryoplastic neuroepithelial tumors and gangliogliomas are two different types of low-grade tumors most commonly associated with seizures.
What does DNT stand for?
DNT stands for Dysembryoplastic Neuroepithelial Tumor
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of DNT
We have 46 other meanings of DNT in our Acronym Attic
- Do Not Translate
- Do Not Treat (healthcare)
- Do Not Type
- Document & Network Technologies
- Dodonu Ni Taukei Party (Fiji political party)
- Domain Name Tasting (Internet)
- Doris Nordic Tribute (record label)
- Dragon N Tiger (music group)
- Droit des Nouvelles Technologies (French: New Technology Law)
- Dynamic Network Technologies
- David N. Townsend & Associates (Swampscott, MA)
- Deputy National Taxpayer Advocate (US IRS)
- Do Not Throw Away
- Dundee-Nablus Twinning Association (sister city organization; est. 1980)
- Det Norske Totalavholdsselskaps Barneforbund (Norwegian: Det Norske Totalavhold Party Children Association; Norway)
- Daniel Nestor Tennis Centre (Canada)
- Diffuse Neurofibrillary Tangles With Calcification
- Doctrinal New Testament Commentary (book)
- Dysfonctionnement Néonatal du Tronc Cérébral (French: Neonatal Brain Stem Dysfunction)
Samples in periodicals archive:
46) Dysembryoplastic neuroepithelial tumors have a calcification pattern similar to oligodendrogliomas but only a small percentage of these tumors calcify.
Malignant transformation of a dysembryoplastic neuroepithelial tumor after radiation and chemotherapy.
The most widely recognized of these tumors include gangliogliomas and dysembryoplastic neuroepithelial tumors.