Dysembryoplastic neuroepithelial tumors and gangliogliomas are two different types of low-grade tumors most commonly associated with seizures.
What does DNET stand for?
DNET stands for Dysembryoplastic Neuroepithelial Tumor
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of DNET
We have 1 other meaning of DNET in our Acronym Attic
- Des News en Séries (French: News Series)
- Diffuse Neuroendocrine System (cells)
- DuBose National Energy Services, Inc. (Clinton, NC)
- Diplôme National d'Etudes Supérieures Chorégraphiques (French: Choreography National Advanced Diploma)
- Diplôme National d'Etudes Supérieures Musicales (French: Music National Advanced Diploma)
- Deoki Nandan Education Trust, Inc. (Springfield, VA)
- Dish Network
- Drexel Nano Engineering Track (Drexel University; Philadelphia, PA)
- Dysembryoplastic Neuroectodermal Tumor
Samples in periodicals archive:
46) Dysembryoplastic neuroepithelial tumors have a calcification pattern similar to oligodendrogliomas but only a small percentage of these tumors calcify.
Malignant transformation of a dysembryoplastic neuroepithelial tumor after radiation and chemotherapy.
The most widely recognized of these tumors include gangliogliomas and dysembryoplastic neuroepithelial tumors.