Characterization of SHOX deletions in Leri-Weill dyschondrosteosis (LWD) reveals genetic heterogeneity and no recombination hotspots.
What does DCO stand for?
DCO stands for Dyschondrosteosis
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of DCO
We have 118 other meanings of DCO in our Acronym Attic
- Document Change Order
- Document Control Officer
- Domino Collaboration Objects (Lotus Notes/Domino COM interface)
- Doping Control Officer (athletic organizations)
- Dorking Chamber Orchestra (est. 1988; Dorking, England, UK)
- Downtime Due to Corrective Actions
- Drive Configuration Overlay (hard disks)
- Dues Check Off (union working dues deducted from employees checks)
- Duke of Connaught's Own (Canadian regiment nickname)
- Duty Carried Out (Royal Air Force; UK)
- Defensive Cyber Operations Element (US Army)
- Digital Central Office Exchange
- Digital Central Office Small Exchange
- Danvers Council on Aging (Danvers, MA)
- Dash Cam Owners Australia (est. 2013)
- Deregulation and Contracting Out Act 1994 (United Kingdom)
- Diabetes Centers of America, Inc. (Texas)
- Diploma in Computer Office Assistant (Florida and Canada)
- Disassemble, Clean, Oil, Assemble (firearms)
- District of Columbia Office on Aging (Washington, DC)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Heterozygous carriers of SHOX mutations may be minimally affected or may present with disproportionately short stature, Madelung deformity and other radiographic findings, as in Leri-Weill dyschondrosteosis (LWD).
She had Leri-Weils dyschondrosteosis - a condition which results in short forearms and legs.