Dynamite planted in a park in E[currency]anlyurfa was discovered at the last minute and a disaster was averted.
What does DP stand for?
DP stands for Dynamite Planted (gaming community)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DP
We have 94 other meanings of DP in our Acronym Attic
- Dynamic Planner CSCI
- Dynamic Planning
- Dynamic Positioning
- dynamic pressure
- Dynamic Priority (queue)
- Dynamic Producer
- Dynamic Programming
- Dynamic Propagation
- Dynamic Provisioning (Hitachi Data System)
- Dynamically Position
- Dyson Perrins Laboratory (Oxford University Organic Chemistry Laboratory)
- Parachute drift
- Rick DiPietro (hockey player)
- Director Defense Procurement and Acquisition Policy
- Director, Planning & Evaluation
- Dayton Power and Light
- Dundee Perth and London Ltd. (shipping company)
- Data Processing And Peripherals
- Discretized-Phase Bahl-Cocke-Jelinek-Raviv (algorithm)
- Dual-Planar Electromagnetic Bandgap
Samples in periodicals archive:
Just hours earlier, police deactivated around 130 pounds of dynamite planted inside a suitcase in a stolen car left at Malaga airport in southern Spain.
It has been revealed that the bomb - a pound of dynamite planted in a business area well away from the festival - may have been the work of Corsican extremists, although no group has claimed responsibility for it.