Sigwarth, raised the idea after finding what he called "atmospheric holes" in images of Earth taken by the Dynamics Explorer I satellite.
What does DE stand for?
DE stands for Dynamics Explorer
This definition appears frequently
See other definitions of DE
We have 54 other meanings of DE in our Acronym Attic
- Dose Equivalent
- Double Edge (shaving)
- Double Ended (metal halide lamps)
- Draconian Empire (gaming)
- Dragon Empires (game)
- Drive End
- Driver Education
- Drums Equivalent
- Dry End
- Dual Enrollment (various schools)
- Germany (Deutschland; Internet top level domain)
- Individual Drift Error (US DoD)
- This is / From (Amateur Radio logging abbreviation)
- Total Drift error
- Destructive Examination Cell
- maximum drift error
- minimum drift error
- Minimax Drift Error (US DoD)
- minimax drift error
- Door Eendrachtig Samenwerken Profiteren Allen Regelmatig
Samples in periodicals archive:
Frank first detected signs of these interplanetary snowballs in the early 1980s, while examining ultraviolet (UV) images of Earth's atmosphere taken by the Dynamics Explorer 1 satellite.
Dynamics Explorer I satellite, which provided the original evidence that led Frank to propose the theory.
The basis for that suggestion has been dark spots visible in nearly all of the thousands of ultraviolet images of the earth's atmosphere recorded by NASA's Dynamics Explorer 1 satellite.