Within each blend set, three ratios of HEC:POE were formulated to have essentially identical shear viscosity profiles, surface tensions, and storage (elastic) moduli (G'), but differences in dynamic uniaxial extensional viscosity (DUEV).
What does DUEV stand for?
DUEV stands for Dynamic Uniaxial Extensional Viscosity (chemistry)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of DUEV
- Durham University Engineering Society (UK)
- Delaware-Union Educational Service Center
- DAML (DARPA (Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency) Agent Markup Language) UML (User Mode Linux) Enhanced Tool
- Development of University English Teaching
- Dhaka University of Engineering and Technology (Bangladesh)
- Direct Universal Electronic Transaction
- Diversified Utility and Energy Trusts (Australia)
- Duke University Equestrian Team (Durham, NC; est. 1976)
- Diplôme Universitaire d'Enseignement Technologique International (French: University Diploma in International Technology Education)
- Deep Underground Excavation Vehicle
- Daily Usage File
- Dansk Ungdoms Fællesråd (Denmark)
- Depleted Uranium Hexafluoride
- Design Up Front (software design methodology)
- Designated Ugly Friend
- Dictionnaire Universel Francophone (French: Universal French Dictionary)
- Diffusion under Film
- Discord Unit Frame
- Domain of Unknown Function (protein)
- Drug Use Forecasting
Samples in periodicals archive:
Particle image velocimetry (PIV) profiles are considered in the perspective of the dynamic uniaxial extensional viscosity (DUEV) of the coatings and an effort to understand the results in terms of the structural aspects of the thickener molecules is undertaken.