Optical Networks' Dynamic Transport System (DTS) is composed of three essential elements that deliver data-centric wavelength-routed services -- the ONLINE 9000(TM), an optical transport platform that delivers up to 66 channels per node; OPTX(TM), an optical network operating system for wavelength and service management; and OLMP(TM), an optical link management protocol suite for internetworking between the optical transport and data or voice switching layers of the network.
What does DTS stand for?
DTS stands for Dynamic Transport System (Optical Networks, Inc.)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of DTS
We have 368 other meanings of DTS in our Acronym Attic
- Down to Snuggle
- Downthesun (band)
- Downtown Superior Court (California)
- Dragon Tooth Sword (gaming, Deus Ex)
- Drama and Theatre Studies (various universities)
- Drivetrain and Suspension (vehicles)
- Drogowa Trasa Srednicowa (Poland expressway)
- Droits de Tirage Spéciaux (French: Special Drawing Rights)
- Drug Treatment Service (various organizations)
- Dual Training System
- Dynamic Type Switching
- DISN Transmission Services - Continental US
- Digital Theater Systems Extended Surround (6.1 channel surround sound)
- DISN Transmission Services - Pacific
- Defense Telecommunications Service - Washington
- Defense Technical Security Agency (now DTRA)
- Defense Technology Security Administration
- Desk Top Spectrum Analyzer
- Discrete-Time Survival Analysis
- Down Town Santa Ana (Santa Ana, CA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Optical Networks has demonstrated full interoperability with the Cisco 12000 series Gigabit Switch Router (GSR) and the new Dynamic Transport System (DTS).
Note to Editors: ONI Systems, Dynamic Transport System, ONLINE, ONLINE9000, ONLINE7000, OPTX and OLMP are trademarks or registered trademarks of ONI Systems Corp.
The Optical Networks logo, the Dynamic Transport System, DTS, ONLINE9000, ONLINE7000, OPTX and OLMP are trademarks of Optical Networks, Inc.
The Optical Networks logo and Dynamic Transport System, DTS, ONLINE9000, ONLINE7000, OPTX and OLMP are trademarks or registered trademarks of Optical Networks, Inc.
Note to Editors: The Optical Networks logo and Dynamic Transport System and DTS are trademarks of Optical Networks, Inc.
amp;uot;We are pleased at the breadth of support for our Dynamic Transport System and the company's strategy, as exemplified by this round,&uot; said Hugh Martin, president and CEO of Optical Networks.
We actively invest in CLECs (Competitive Local Exchange Carriers), and by investing in Optical Networks -- whose Dynamic Transport System will help our CLECs deliver their services quickly and cost effectively -- we help make all our telecommunications investments successful.