9780132091510 DTrace; dynamic tracing in Oracle Solaris, Mac OS X, and FreeBSD.
What does DTrace stand for?
DTrace stands for Dynamic Tracing
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Defense Technical Review Agency
- Defense Threat Reduction Agency
- Deseret Towers Recreation Area (Utah)
- Design Trade Resource Association
- Dielectric Tapered Rod Antenna
- Direttore Tecnico Regionale Aerobica
- Dirt Track Racing Association
- Down The Road Analysis (show)
- Dumbreck Tenants and Residents Association (UK)
- Does This Ring A Bell?
- Defense Transportation Reporting and Control System (US DoD)
- Digital Range
- Defense Threat Reduction and Treaty Compliance Agency (US DoD)
- Dairy Teaching and Research Center (various locations)
- Dancer Transition Resource Centre (Toronto, ON, Canada)
- David Taylor Research Center (US Navy)
- Defense Threat Reduction Center (Mcnamara Building, Fort Belvoir, Virginia, headquarters of the Defense Threat Reduction Agency)
- Demographic Training and Research Centre (various locations)
- Depression Treatment Research Center
- Dole-Tavaux Racing Club (est. 1991; France)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Its Dynamic Tracing (DTrace) feature provides safe observability of production systems to accelerate application development and optimization of the AMP/MARS stack.
Customers using Solaris Dynamic Tracing (DTrace), a feature of the Solaris 10 OS, have reported applications running 30 times faster on the Solaris 10 OS.