At the core of network protection is the SonicWALL PRO Series 5060 Unified Threat Management firewall, which are equipped with dynamic threat protection designed to prevent viruses, worms, Trojans and other malware from entering the network.
What does DTP stand for?
DTP stands for Dynamic Threat Protection (Internet Security Systems)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DTP
We have 182 other meanings of DTP in our Acronym Attic
- Domain-Tip Propagation
- Down to Pound
- Downtown Transportation Plan (various locations)
- DreamTree Project (New Mexico)
- Driven to Perform (auto show; Canada)
- Driver Training Programme (various organizations)
- Drug Testing Program
- Drug Therapy Problem (healthcare)
- Dube Tradeport
- Duties and Taxes Paid (service; DHL Group)
- Dynamic Trunking Protocol
- Dynamique Terrestre et Planétaire (French: Terrestrial and Planetary Dynamics; research)
- Deceptive Trade Practices Act
- Diethyl Triamine Penta-Acetic
- Diethylene Triamine Pentacetate (rheumatology)
- Diethylenetriamine Pentaacetic Acid (a chelator)
- Discrete-Time Process Algebra
- Dithiophosphoric Acid
- Downtown Palo Alto (Palo Alto, CA)
- Drug Testing Program Administrative Manager
Samples in periodicals archive:
has made improvements to its Dynamic Threat Protection platform that enables defence for networks, servers and desktops against known and unknown threats before they can damage data or interrupt business operations.
The two key elements of Dynamic Threat Protection technology include 'Virtual Patch' and, real-time 'Event Correlation.