Anderson: Maritime Dynamic Targeting is the process of prosecuting a time-sensitive target in the maritime environment.
What does DT stand for?
DT stands for Dynamic Targeting
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of DT
We have 62 other meanings of DT in our Acronym Attic
- Driver Training
- Drug Tariff
- Drug Therapy
- Drunk Tank
- Drunken Tiger (band)
- Dual Tone
- Ducktales (cartoon)
- Duct Tape
- Dunk Tank
- Dwell Time
- Dynamic Tear/Test
- Dynamic Tracking
- Dynamic Truths (band)
- Dynasty Tactics (video game)
- TAAG - Linhas Aereas de Angola (IATA airline code)
- Desktop IV
- Diphtheria, Tetanus and Pertussis (whooping cough; combined vaccine)
- Doubling Time of Total Tumour Mass
- Demonstration Test & Evaluation
- Development, Test, & Evaluation
Samples in periodicals archive:
The chapter on dynamic targeting addresses the planning and actions against targets after execution begins.