DYNAMIC Our car also had Audi's optional Dynamic Ride Control system that lets you fiddle with the suspension settings for a sportier ride on the road (or to help get rid of annoying cars in your mirrors if you take it out on the track).
What does DRC stand for?
DRC stands for Dynamic Ride Control (Audi)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of DRC
We have 403 other meanings of DRC in our Acronym Attic
- Downtown Revitalization Committee (various locations)
- Dream-Reality Confusion (psychology)
- Drug Regimen Compliance
- Drug Rehabilitation Center
- Dual Resident Corporation
- Dumbarton Rail Corridor (transportation project; California)
- Dust Recovery Collector (various companies)
- Dutch Reformed Church
- Dynamic Range Control (Dolby Digital)
- Dynamic Rate Change
- Dynamics Research Corporation
- Deer Run Community Association (Calgary, Alberta, Canada)
- Délégation Régionale au Commerce et à l'Artisanat (French: Regional Delegation for Trade and Crafts)
- Directorate of Research and Civil Affairs (Australia)
- Disability Rights Commission Act 1999 (UK)
- Don't Really Care Anymore
- Donaldson Run Civic Association (Arlington, VA)
- Double Red Cell Apheresis (blood donation procedure)
- Dutch Reformed Church in Africa (est. 1963)
- Dynamic Rate-Control Algorithm
Samples in periodicals archive:
Dynamic ride control and dynamic steering options are available individually or combined as part of a new pounds 2,250 Sport Package, which also includes larger 20-inch rotor design aluminium or titanium-look alloy wheels plus a sports exhaust system.
With quattro all-wheel-drive the new RS4 will also have the option of coming with a dynamic ride control system for improved handling.
The feeling of unflappable composure is heightened by a new all-hydraulic version of the dynamic ride control system.
Audi has donated the majority ( 60% ( of the drive to the rear wheels in normal circumstances for greater control, working in conjunction with Dynamic Ride Control, which gives enhanced damper control whenever a shock absorber is compressed.
When you feel the need for speed, you have the safety advantage of Audi's Quattro four-wheel drive, while comfort and handling is enhanced by the Dynamic Ride Control.