Based on a Multi-Loop dynamic range control principle, Level Magic can simultaneously handle slow changes (automatic gain control), fast changes (transient processing) and 'look-ahead' peak limiting, thus offering level management with exceptionally high audio quality and without colouration, pumping, breathing, distortion or modulation effects.
What does DRC stand for?
DRC stands for Dynamic Range Control (Dolby Digital)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of DRC
We have 403 other meanings of DRC in our Acronym Attic
- Douay-Rheims Challoner Revision (bible translation)
- Down (Stage) Right Center
- Downtown Revitalization Committee (various locations)
- Dream-Reality Confusion (psychology)
- Drug Regimen Compliance
- Drug Rehabilitation Center
- Dual Resident Corporation
- Dumbarton Rail Corridor (transportation project; California)
- Dust Recovery Collector (various companies)
- Dutch Reformed Church
- Dynamic Rate Change
- Dynamic Ride Control (Audi)
- Dynamics Research Corporation
- Deer Run Community Association (Calgary, Alberta, Canada)
- Délégation Régionale au Commerce et à l'Artisanat (French: Regional Delegation for Trade and Crafts)
- Directorate of Research and Civil Affairs (Australia)
- Disability Rights Commission Act 1999 (UK)
- Don't Really Care Anymore
- Donaldson Run Civic Association (Arlington, VA)
- Double Red Cell Apheresis (blood donation procedure)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The OV10630 not only has the ability to accurately reproduce high-contrast scenes, but also employs auto dynamic range control to adjust to changing lightning and scene conditions to produce a clear, detailed and low-noise color image in any automotive situation.
This uses a Multi-Loop dynamic range control principle, where slow changes (AGC), fast changes (transient processing) and look-ahead peak limiting are handled simultaneously, thus offering level management with exceptionally high audio quality and without colouration, pumping, breathing, distortion or modulation effects.