The aim of the experiment described in this paper is to predict UHPC freeze-thaw resistance and to determine the change in compressive strength of concrete subjected to recurrent freeze-thaw cycles and also to perform interim concrete quality control by applying ultrasonic and dynamic modulus of elasticity methods.
What does DME stand for?
DME stands for Dynamic Modulus of Elasticity
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of DME
We have 161 other meanings of DME in our Acronym Attic
- Doby's Mill Elementary School (Lugoff, SC; also seen as DMES)
- Doctorate of Music Education
- Domestic Marijuana Eradication Program
- Dried Malt Extract
- Drinking Made Easy (TV show)
- Drive Motor Electronics
- Dropping Mercury Electrode
- Dry Malt Extract
- Dubai Mercantile Exchange Limited
- Durable Medical Equipment
- Moscow, Russia - Domodedovo (Airport Code)
- Distance Measuring Equipment - Normal
- Distance Measuring Equipment - Precision
- Damage Mode and Effects Analysis
- David Moor Estate Agents (UK)
- Defect Mode and Effect Analysis
- Defense Micro-Electronics Activity
- Defense Microelectronics Agency
- Defense Minerals Exploration Administration
- Delaware Music Educators Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
The purpose of these studies was the evaluation of the correlation between dynamic modulus of elasticity and static modulus of elasticity.
The stress-wave speed (SWS) was determined by coupling measurements of time between pulses ([delta]t) and specimen length (L): SWS = 2L/[delta]t  Based on these measurements, the dynamic modulus of elasticity ([MOE.
In this study, a stress wave technique was applied to 20 larch logs with diameters of 25 cm to 30 cm to compare the dynamic modulus of elasticity (MOE) of logs to structural properties of 2 by 4 lumber produced from the same logs.