The optimised design delivers up to 50 percent more bearing life compared to standard angular contact bearings, and an improvement in basic dynamic load rating of approximately 13 percent.
What does DL stand for?
DL stands for Dynamic Load
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of DL
We have 78 other meanings of DL in our Acronym Attic
- Download Link
- Dragon's Lair (video game)
- Dreadlands (Everquest game)
- Dreadlord (gaming)
- Drivers License
- Drum Lifter (industrial tool)
- Drum Line
- Duckworth-Lewis (mathematical formulation; cricket)
- Duelist League (game)
- Educational Delay
- General Counsel (DCAA)
- Downlink Medium Access Control (telecommunications)
- Data Link Protocol Data Unit
- Downlink Shared Channel
- Diagonally-Loaded Simple Matrix Inversion
- Data Manipulation Language 1
- Discrete Logarithm/Elliptic Curve Key Agreement Scheme (cryptography; Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Simultaneously, the introduced equipment is important in respect of occupational safety, thus assessing dynamic load on its operation is an urgent technical problem.
5 percent and the maximum deflection due to dynamic loads alone was 0.
Vulcuren, a finely balanced mix of crosslinking agent and anti-reversion agent, not only enables the high-temperature vulcanization of thick-walled rubber articles, it also improves the service life and performance of rubber articles that have to withstand considerable dynamic loads under high operating temperatures, according to the company.