It is available as an executable module (EXE), a dynamic link library (DLL) and a Windows COM module.
What does DLL stand for?
DLL stands for Dynamic Link Library
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of DLL
We have 98 other meanings of DLL in our Acronym Attic
- Dial Long Lines
- Digital Delay Locked Loop
- Direction du Livre et de la Lecture (French: Directorate of Books and Reading)
- Disapproved Lower Level
- Discharge Line Length
- Disclosure Limitations List
- Double-Loop Learning
- Doubly Linked List
- Down Line Loading
- Dual Laterolog (petrophysics)
- Dynamically Loaded Library
- Double Leading Logarithmic Approximation
- Dude That Looks Like A Lady
- dead line-live bus
- Dubuque Little League Baseball (Iowa)
- Delaware Limited Liability Company
- Department of Liquor Licenses and Control (Arizona)
- Diamond Lake Lutheran Church (MInneapolis, MN)
- Domestic Limited Liability Company (various locations)
- Donvale Living and Learning Centre (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
First Aid 95 Deluxe found my misplaced DLL - that's Dynamic Link Library - and put it back in the right place.
The SDK is based on a Dynamic Link Library (DLL) that can be embedded in many software platforms, including Microsoft(TM) Visual Studio (C#, C/C++, Visual Basic), Borland C++ Builder or LabView.
This unique software is a Windows 32-bit dynamic link library that companies can integrate to their in-house e-mail infrastructure, recognizing more than 700 different e-mail bounce formats.
The simulation model is provided as a Windows 2000 dynamic link library (DLL), and is customizable to meet requirements of multiple system configurations.
IDT's 75K134FOM simulation model, provided as a Windows 2000 dynamic link library (DLL), is a software model of its IP co-processor that seamlessly interfaces to the Intel(R) IXP2400 and Intel(R) IXP2800 network processors.
This update installs a dynamic link library (DLL) to existing installations of 3ds max 4.
The API functions are embedded in a single Windows dynamic link library (DLL) file that can be used within third-party software packages to automatically launch SQL tuning functions.