But unlike a standard HD TV, the EZ Sign system also allows the user to create dynamic digital signage content using a PC and the free EzSign Software.
What does DDS stand for?
DDS stands for Dynamic Digital Signage
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DDS
We have 407 other meanings of DDS in our Acronym Attic
- Dual Display System
- Dual Driver Service (courier)
- Dual Drum Sander (power tool)
- Due Diligence System
- Dust Detection System
- Dynamic Data Sheet
- Dynamic Data Supplier (software)
- Dynamic Data Systems, Inc. (St Paul, MN)
- Dynamic Design Solutions
- Dynamic Diagnostic System
- Dynamic Directory Structure
- Dynamic Disk Sparing
- Dynamic Distributed Systems
- Dystonia-Deafness Syndrome
- Deputy Director of Supply and Transport (Australia)
- Deputy Directory for Science & Technology (US CIA)
- Design and Drafting System for Cabling
- Defense Dissemination System - Dissemination Element
- Defense Dissemination System-III
- Defense Dissemination System-IV
Samples in periodicals archive:
4 billion expansion includes dynamic digital signage, including 900 NEC large-screen displays and 800 single-board computers, self-boarding technology at each gate, baggage claim, security checkpoints on two levels, and unique public art installations.
The larger and busier the airport, the more it can benefit from dynamic digital signage displays.
com), based in Montreal, Quebec, Canada, offers UrbanFace Terminal, a Dynamic Digital Signage System using stereoscopic cameras, sensors, Musical Instrument Digital Interface (MIDI), and sophisticated artificial vision algorithms to create a wall-sized touchless interface that would make Stephen Spielberg say, "Whoa
3 of the Millennium ContentServer, a suite of products for television and dynamic digital signage networks.
This cloud-based service can be used with the iCOMPEL EDS platform and is designed to considerably reduce the cost and time of delivering dynamic digital signage content for maximum effect.