Providing readers to an extensive guide to the sciences, definitions, properties, algorithms, and examples of Quadtrees, Orthogonal Windowing and Stabbing Queries, BSP Trees, Bounding Volume Hierarchies, Distance Fields, Voronoi Diagrams, and Geometric Proximity Graphs, as well as a knowledgeable reference of using the existing kinetic, robust, and dynamic data structures.
What does DD stand for?
DD stands for Dynamic Data
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of DD
We have 113 other meanings of DD in our Acronym Attic
- Due Date
- Due Diligence
- Dumbledore (Harry Potter character)
- Dundee (postcode, United Kingdom)
- Dungeons & Dragons (fantasy game)
- Dunkin' Donuts
- Duong Dong (Vietnam)
- Duplex Drive
- Duran Duran (band)
- Dutch Door (architectural drawings)
- Dynamic Dictionary
- Two-Digit Day (as in MM/DD/YYYY; e.g. 01/01/2000)
- Dimension Change During Atrial Contraction Phase
- Dolby Digital Ex (Extended Surround; developed by Lucasfilm THX and Dolby Laboratories)
- Department of Defense Form
- Depletion, Depreciation and Amortization
- Design Disclosure and Base Document
- Detail Design and Construction (Navy shipbuilding)
- Dedicated Display and Control Subsystem (NASA)
- Desert Dressage and Combined Training Association (Oregon)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Server clusters sit on the site's front-end, grabbing dynamic data and application processing from backend database servers.
s HSM software, Highway Server, is one product designed to leverage Novell's NetWare NDS service to provide optimized HSM smart dynamic data migration/demigration.
Dynamic Data Exchange Although far from perfected, dynamic data exchange is becoming increasingly common.