These include a leading solution for Dynamic Currency Conversion (DCC), an application designed to provide transaction details in both the local currency and currency of the cardholder.
What does DCC stand for?
DCC stands for Dynamic Currency Conversion (credit card service)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DCC
We have 706 other meanings of DCC in our Acronym Attic
- Dutch Criminals Clan
- Dutchess Community College
- Duty Credit Certificate (various nations)
- Duty Cycle Control
- Dynamic Cell Configuration
- Dynamic Combinatorial Chemistry
- Dynamic Component Change
- Dynamic Conditional Correlation
- Dynamic Cornering Control (Volvo)
- Dynamic Cost Control (KingCost GmbH)
- Dynamically Changing Coverage
- Dystrophic Cardiac Calcification
- N,N'-Dicyclohexyl-Carbodiimide (chemical coupling reagent)
- Dynamic Cell Configuration Scheme Based on Reinforcement Learning
- Distributed Call-By-Call State-Dependent Routing
- Defense Contracting Command-Washington
- Douglas County Community Network (Washington)
- Distributed, Collaborative Command and Control
- Darlington's Children's Countryside Asssociation (UK)
- Data Center Certified Associate (Data Center University)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Abdulla Al Raeesi said, "The Network International platform which supports advanced acquiring functionality will enable Ahli United Bank to meet its objectives of providing enhanced merchant solutions in Bahrain and its subsequent extension to cover other key AUB markets, with innovative features such as integrated multi-lane solutions, hotel solutions, new e-commerce services, dynamic currency conversion and loyalty programs to address the specific needs of all business sectors.
Nationwide also warns members about dynamic currency conversion (DCC)-where holidaymakers are persuaded to pay in sterling, allowing a foreign merchant to process the currency exchange and attract fees which may be higher than those charged by their own bank.
It also fears more than 13 million Britons could be hit by hidden dynamic currency conversion (DCC) charges - adding another pounds 20 in hidden costs to the average pounds 500 spent on a two-week holiday.
Summary: DUBAI - Emirates NBD, and its subsidiary Network International announced, that all its ATM machines in the UAE have been enabled with the Dynamic Currency Conversion, or DCC service, to reflect the amount in the cardholder's billing currency for foreign credit cards.