The Israeli Experience with the Regular and Extended Dynamic Cone Penetrometer for Pavement and Subsoil-Strength Evaluation, in ASTM Special Technical Publication of the 3rd International Symposium on "Nondestructive Testing of Pavements and Backcalculation of Moduli", vol.
What does DCP stand for?
DCP stands for Dynamic Cone Penetrometer (soil testing instrument)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of DCP
We have 355 other meanings of DCP in our Acronym Attic
- Drought Contingency Planning (various organizations)
- Drum Corps Planet
- Dry Chemical Powder (fire extinguisher)
- Dryden Centerwide Procedure (NASA)
- Dual Circular Polarization
- Dual-Core Processor
- Dynamic Charging Platform (wireless communications)
- Dynamic Club Panhard (French automobile club)
- Dynamic Compression Plate (orthopedics)
- Dynamic Cone Penetration (road construction)
- Dynamic Content Publishing (System)
- Dynamic Control Plan
- Dynamic Credit Partners, LLC (New York, NY)
- Dyskinésies Ciliaires Primitives
- Direct Coupled Plasma-Optical Emission Spectroscopy
- Decision Coordinating Paper/Integrated Program Summary
- Development Control Plan 3
- Dade County Pharmacists Association
- Dallas Center for the Performing Arts (Dallas, Texas)
- Danish Crop Protection Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
The cone penetrometer used in this study is classified as an impact-loading or dynamic cone penetrometer.
SGS Manufacturing has published a two-page flyer spotlighting its new recording dynamic cone penetrometer (RDCP).
Utility Dynamic Cone Penetrometer The GTI team developed a prototype of a modified Dynamic Cone Penetrometer (DCP) with a data-recording system.