The initial peak force provides the static coefficient of friction, and the subsequent average force provides the dynamic coefficient of friction.
What does DCOF stand for?
DCOF stands for Dynamic Coefficient of Friction (safety science)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of DCOF
We have 2 other meanings of DCOF in our Acronym Attic
- Diabetes Center of Excellence (Phoenix, AZ)
- DeKalb County Office of Economic Development (Decatur, GA)
- DC (District of Columbia) Office of Emergency Preparedness (Washington, DC)
- Deep Cove Outdoor Education Trust (est. 1971; New Zealand)
- Delaware County Office of Employment and Training
- Dental Center of Florence (Florence, KY)
- Displaced Children and Orphans Fund (USAID)
- Distribution Center Order Form (US ATF)
- Double Clad Optical Fiber
- Dr. Christopher's Original Formulas
- Double Clad Optical Fiber - Single Mode
- Deputy Chief Of Staff
- Dagsboro Church of God (Dagsboro, DE)
- Deliverance Church of God (Columbus, OH)
- Deputy Commander Operations Group (National Training Center, Ft Irwin, CA, USA)
- Diploma of the Royal College of Obstetrics and Gynaecology (UK)
- Distributed Cognition (psychology)
- Detroit City of Hope (Detroit, MI)
- Dimerization Cofactor of HNF1
- District of Columbia Office of Human Rights
Samples in periodicals archive:
They deliver high strength and abrasion resistance, low dynamic coefficient of friction, and exceptional thermal shock resistance and dimensional stability.
22 Table 5 - dynamic coefficient of friction Cured butyl bladder Unvulcanized halobutyl innerliner panels E268 "A" Non-coated 0.