The variable 3'-end of the B646L (p72) gene was amplified by using p72U/p72D primers (2) and subjected to automated dideoxynucleotide cycle sequencing by using Big Dye Terminator Cycle Sequencing Kit Version 3.
What does DTCS stand for?
DTCS stands for Dye Terminator Cycle Sequencing
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DTCS
We have 16 other meanings of DTCS in our Acronym Attic
- Delay Time Control Relay (various organizations)
- Desk Top Card Rack (Opticomm)
- DMA (Direct Memory Access) Transfer Count Register
- Dynamic Thermal Circuit Rating (software; Electric Power Research Institute)
- Design Technology Consulting Services (Dallas, Texas)
- Dimension Technology Chemical Systems (Fair Oaks, CA)
- Direction Technique du Contrôle du Spectre (French: Technical Direction Control Spectrum)
- Distributed Table Construction Scheme
- Distributed Tactical Communications System (US Marine Corps and Iridium Government Services)
- Dual Track Clamp System (product)
- Senior Chief Dental Technician (Naval Rating)
- Digital Transition Content Security Act (proposed U.S. legislation to plug the 'analog hole' in consumer video products)
- Dynacorp Tri-Cities Services Inc.
- De Twentsche Courant Tubantia (Dutch newspaper)
- Depository Trust Company Tracking (underwriting service)
- Diatect International Corp. (stock symbol)
- Dog Training Club of Tampa (Florida)
- Dallas Teachers Credit Union (Texas)
- Debug Tool Coverage Utility (software component; IBM Corp.)
- Digital Thermal Control Unit
Samples in periodicals archive:
Determination of sequences was performed using a Big Dye Terminator Cycle Sequencing FS Ready Reaction Kit (Perkin Elmer, USA) in a 310 Analyzer (Perkin Elmer, USA).
To confirm the PCR-SSCP results, all PCR products were also analyzed by sequencing with the primer 5'-GTT GAA AAT AGT CAG CGA CCT C-3', using an ABI Prism 310 genetic analyzer (PE Applied Biosystems) and Big Dye Terminator cycle sequencing kit (PE Applied Biosystems).
Milan, Italy) and using the ABI PRISM Big Dye Terminator Cycle Sequencing Ready Reaction Kit (Applied Biosystems, Foster City, CA, USA), according to the protocols supplied by the manufacturers.
Sequencing was performed with the Dye Terminator Cycle Sequencing kit (Beckman Coulter, High Wycombe, UK) and analyzed on a CEQ 8000 Genetic Analysis System (Beckman Coulter), according to the manufacturer's instructions.
Forward and reverse cycle sequencing reactions were performed with the Big Dye Terminator Cycle Sequencing Ready Reaction DNA sequencing kit (Applied Biosystems, Inc.
Crawley, UK), and sequenced with Big Dye Terminator Cycle Sequencing Ready Reaction (Applied Biosystems, Warrington, UK).
Dye terminator cycle sequencing (Applied Biosystems, Foster City, CA) was performed according to the manufacturer's recommendation; the sequencing reactions were analyzed on an ABI 377 DNA sequencer.