Another possible "doable" area, according to Rugwabiza, was on providing preferential market access through duty-free quota-free (DFQF), an area where members have reached an agreement.
What does DFQF stand for?
DFQF stands for Duty-Free Quota-Free
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
- Dale Fielder Quartet (band)
- Datafeed Questionnaire
- Dépôt de Fabriques de Quincaillerie (French hardware company)
- Design for Quality
- Defense Fuel Quality Assurance Office
- Datafax Quality Control
- Design, Fabrication and Quality Control
- Division of Food Quality Control
- Dutchy Fish Quota Company (UK)
- Droit Fiscal Quebecois Express (French: Quebecois Tax Express; Canada)
- Duty-Free, Quota-Free Treatment
- Digital Fuel Quantity Gauging System
- Data Flow Query Language
- Dynamic Fuzzy Q-Learning (algorithms)
- Daily Field Report
- Dallas Fire Rescue (Texas)
- Damaged Fuel Relocation
- Danmarks Forskningspolitiske Råd (Danish: Danish Council for Research Policy)
- Dark Force Rising
- Dartmouth Formula Racing (Thayer School of Engineering, Dartmouth College)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Commissioner Karel De Gucht said: 'The European Commission is expected to propose granting duty-free quota-free access for Palestinian exports to the EU in the coming months.
Since apparel from the five countries already benefit from a duty-free quota-free entry into the U.