Major Chris Boryer, the Task Force Helmand spokesman, said: "It is my solemn duty to report the death of a soldier from 1st Battalion The Duke of Lancaster's Regiment who has died as a result of wounds sustained whilst on duty in the Lashkar Gah district of Helmand Province.
What does DTR stand for?
DTR stands for Duty to Report
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of DTR
We have 113 other meanings of DTR in our Acronym Attic
- Down the Road
- Down to Rage (Internet slang)
- Down to Ride
- Downtown Radio
- Draft Technical Report
- Drive Thru Records (record label)
- Duct Tape Repairmen (band)
- Dulles Toll Road (Virginia)
- Dundee Tunnel Research
- Duramax Tokai Rubber Tennessee Inc. (automotive parts maker)
- Dynamic Text Replacement
- Dynamic Trunk Reservation
- Data Terminal Ready A
- Defense Technical Review Activity
- Defense Technical Review Agency
- Defense Threat Reduction Agency
- Deseret Towers Recreation Area (Utah)
- Design Trade Resource Association
- Dielectric Tapered Rod Antenna
- Direttore Tecnico Regionale Aerobica
Samples in periodicals archive:
Lt Col Gordon Mackenzie, spokesman for Task Force Helmand, said "I have the tragic duty to report that six soldiers are missing, believed killed, during a security patrol".
Lieutenant Colonel Gordon Mackenzie, a spokesman for British Forces in Helmand, said: "It is my sad duty to report that an airman from the Royal Air Force Regiment was fatally wounded during an insurgent attack in the Western Dashte area of Nad-e Ali, Helmand Province, whilst on a patrol to interact with the local population.
Speaking last night, Lieutenant-Colonel David Eastman, spokesman for Task Force Helmand, said: "It is my very sad duty to report the loss of two soldiers from 3rd Battalion The Parachute Regiment and 4th B at t a l i o n The Parachute Regiment.
As citizens it is our obligation and duty to report such offenders to authorities for investigation and prosecution.
I thereby feel it is my duty to report the latest information on prevention of heart disease in men.