uk Travel Business Review - 20 June 2012 The duty free and travel retail industry is set to grow, as more and more travellers opt for shopping at retail outlets based at airports, according to the Tax Free World Association (TFWA).
What does DFTR stand for?
DFTR stands for Duty Free and Travel Retail (retail channel)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DFTR
We have 2 other meanings of DFTR in our Acronym Attic
- Don't Forget The Pintes (Belgian pop band)
- Don't Forget to Pray (music)
- Duty Free Tariff Preference (India)
- Department of Food Technology and Quality Control (Nepal)
- Defeater (band)
- Discrete Fourier Transform Ratio
- Divided from the Reality (blog)
- Don't Fear The Reaper (song)
- Don't Forget to Remember
- Dudley Federation of Tenant and Residents Associations (Brierley Hill, England, UK)
- Defence Fixed Telecommunications Service
- Defence Fixed Telecommunications System (UK)
- Design for Trustworthy Software
- Direct Fourier Transform Spread
- Directory File Transfer System (Owl Computing Technologies)
- Don't Feed the Swedes (Sweden)
- Don't Forget the Struggle
- Don't Forget to Smile
- Don't Forget to Subscribe
Samples in periodicals archive:
report Travel retail sales rise Global duty free and travel retail sales grew 13 per cent to $39 billion last year, according to Generation Research, with airports accounting for $23.
In 2010 global duty free and travel retail sales, which include airports, airlines, ferries and other shops, touched $39 billion, up from $34.
In 2008, the global duty free and travel retail business rose to $37 billion, an increase of 8.
The latest numbers from Generation Research which tracks the industry show the global duty free and travel retail business suffered a 6.