Let us encourage businesses of both sides need to be encouraged to utilize Duty Free Tariff Preference Scheme and ASEAN FTA channels to diversify trade," he added Sharma further said construction of the Kaladan Multimodal Transit Transport Project comprising of a waterway component and a roadway component by 2013 will completely transform the trade between North East India and the rest of the world.
What does DFTP stand for?
DFTP stands for Duty Free Tariff Preference (India)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DFTP
We have 2 other meanings of DFTP in our Acronym Attic
- Direct Flame Thermal Oxidizer (fuel technology)
- Disaster Field Training Operations (US FEMA)
- Development Flight-Test Program
- Développement de Franchise Tutti Pizza (French pizza franchise development company)
- Dias Frères Travaux Publics (French construction company)
- Direct File Transfer Protocol
- Doctrines from the Prophets
- Don't Forget The Pintes (Belgian pop band)
- Don't Forget to Pray (music)
- Department of Food Technology and Quality Control (Nepal)
- Defeater (band)
- Discrete Fourier Transform Ratio
- Divided from the Reality (blog)
- Don't Fear The Reaper (song)
- Don't Forget to Remember
- Duty Free and Travel Retail (retail channel)
- Dudley Federation of Tenant and Residents Associations (Brierley Hill, England, UK)
- Defence Fixed Telecommunications Service
Samples in periodicals archive:
Africa has also welcomed the Duty Free Tariff Preference Scheme for Africa's LDCs unilaterally announced by India at the time of the first India - Africa Forum Summit in 2008.
He said nineteen least developed countries in Africa were already availing the benefits of Duty Free Tariff Preference (DFTP) Scheme, which India announced unilaterally during the last Summit.