Each experiment specified an open voltage value of U = 200V and a duty factor ([[tau].
What does D stand for?
D stands for Duty Factor
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of D
We have 1 other meaning of D in our Acronym Attic
- Draw (a tie; sports)
- Drift distance
- Drive (automatic transmissions)
- Dublin (car registration identification)
- Duke (British title of nobility)
- Düsseldorf (Germany)
- Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, Ohio (designates original point of circulation of a dollar bill)
- Penny (old British penny)
- Pneumatic Post (Scott Catalogue prefix; philately)
- Radioplane Company (manufacturer's symbol)
- Surface Drift (US DoD)
- Tenacious D (band)
- Total Drift, Data (US DoD)
- Total Outside Dose (radiation)
- Tunisian Dinar (unit of currency)
- Undenominated United States Stamp (22 cents, introduced 17 Nov 1985)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Actually, our chopper duty factor was about 1/100, and the beam cross section and the divergence reduced to about 1/50 with a series of slits.