What does DNSGP stand for?
DNSGP stands for Dutch National Survey of General Practice (The Netherlands)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Domain Names Search Engine
- Diplôme National Supérieur d'Expression Plastique (French: Visual Arts Advanced Diploma)
- DNS Extensions Working Group (IETF)
- Datsun Nissan Sports Cars of Finland
- Democratic National Salvation Front
- Diabetes National Service Framework (National Health Service; UK)
- Defense and National Security Group (Center for Strategic and International Studies)
- Diabetes and Nutrition Study Group (European Association for the Study of Diabetes)
- Digital Satellite News Gathering
- Domain Name System General Assembly
- Developing Nations Social Help (Canada)
- Do No Significant Harm (finance)
- Defense Nuclear Standardization Inspection
- Defense Nuclear Surety Inspection
- Digital Network Services, Inc.
- Digital Network System Information
- Direct-Normal Solar Irradiance (solar energy)
- Direction Nationale de la Statistique et de l'Informatique (French: National Directorate of Statistics and Informatics; Mali)
- Discrimination and National Security Initiative (Pluralism Project; Harvard University; Cambridge, MA)
- DODIIS Network Security Information Exchange