Byline: David Love A quad bike, coins and Dutch guilders, a silver photo frame, a hip flask and cups, three sets of cufflinks, a fuel card, a telescope and case, three pens, two lamps, headed notepaper, five chairs, a table, a chest, a compass, two wooden bowls, a photo album, a trunk, a planter, two jumpers, a bin, a wheel, two heaters, a bag of electrical items, ornaments and a clay trap .
What does G stand for?
G stands for Dutch Guilder (national currency)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of G
- Fyzikální Ústav (Czech: Institute of Physics)
- Fakulteta za Zdravstvene Vede (Slovenian: Faculty of Health Sciences)
- Funkfernbedienung für Zentralverriegelung (German)
- Fort Zumwalt West (high school)
- Freizeitzentrum West (German: Leisure Centre West)
- Fuzhou Zhu Wiring Systems Co., Ltd. (China)
- Federation of Zionist Youth (UK)
- Forum und Zweck Zwei (German: Forum and Purpose Too; magazine)
- Federacja Zwiazków Zawodowych Pracowników Kultury I Sztuki (Polish: Federation of Trade Unions of Workers of Culture and Arts; Warsaw, Poland)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The most donated currencies have been the French franc, Spanish peseta, German mark and Dutch guilder.
When he was ordered at gunpoint to leave his modest-looking Ford Mondeo, he left a bag containing 450,000 Dutch guilders on the back seat.
In fact the pound has fallen against the Dutch guilder over the past year.
The pounds 1,500 worth of Dutch Guilders for the trip was lying in an office at Duncanrig Secondary School.
These currencies include the German mark, Dutch guilder, Italian lira and the French franc.