What does DIHE stand for?
DIHE stands for Dushanbe International Healthcare Exhibition (Dushanbe, Tajikistan)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DIHE
- Diploma in Industrial Health (British)
- Droit International Humanitaire (International Humanitarian Law)
- Drum in Hat (parking brake system)
- Davis Inline Hockey Association (Woodland, CA)
- Dubai International Hotel Apartments
- Dunedin Ice Hockey Association (New Zealand)
- Dubai International Humanitarian Aid & Development Conference & Exhibition
- Dadabhoy Institute of Higher Education (Pakistan)
- Diploma in Hardware Engineering
- Diverse Issues in Higher Education (publication)
- Direct Injection High Efficiency Nebulizer
- Direct Induced Ground Shock High Explosive Simulation Technique
- Document Information and Handling Facility (USAID)
- Dubai International Horse Fair
- Denver Indian Health and Family Services (Colorado)
- Dartmouth International Health Group (Hanover, NH)
- Dharma Initiative Hanso Group (Lost series fanfiction)
- Damn, I Hate It When That Happens
- Deutscher Industrie- und Handelskammertag (German: Association of German Chambers of Industry and Commerce)
- Deer in Headlights Look