A poor judgment in evaluating the swimming ability and diving skills during training dives might lead to some problems, including drowning or near drowning, and ear-drum concerns on account of pressure difference, mainly during descent.
What does DURGD stand for?
DURGD stands for During Descent
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Duke University Robotics Club (Duke University; Durham, NC)
- Dundee University Rucksack Club (Dundee, Scotland, UK)
- Department of Urban and Regional Development (Australia; est. 1972)
- During Descent
- Death Unit Record File (Australian Bureau of Statistics)
- Diplôme Universitaire de Responsable de Formation (French: University Diploma of Training Manager)
- Dwelling Unit Revolving Fund (Hawaii)
- Drug Utilization Research Group
- During Climb
- Drexel University Roller Hockey Club (Philadelphia, PA)
- Defense University Research Initiative on Nanotechnology
- Defense University Research Instrumentation Program
- Delaware Urban Runoff Management Model
- Dermatologie, Urologie, Rheumatologie, Nephrologie (German: Dermatology, Urology, Rheumatology, Nephrology; hospital department)
- Durable et Robust (Swiss military vehicle)
- Dynamically-Updated Request Online Coallocator
- Defense University Research Program
- Department of Urban and Regional Planning (Universities)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Its first image of Curiosity's parachute caught the spacecraft suspended from the chute during descent through the Martian atmosphere.
ALHAT is developing technologies that will allow future spacecraft to automatically identify and navigate to a safe landing site while detecting potential hazards during descent to the surface.
The pain can occur at altitude, during descent or hours after being on the ground.
It is said that youngsters and tramps would hang on to the back of a coach in an attempt to slow its speed during descent by dragging their feet along the ground in the expectation of getting a free pint of ale at the Old Rose and Crown located at the bottom of Rose Hill.
Atlantis -- the last of NASA's three surviving shuttles to retire -- performed as admirably during descent as it did throughout the 13-day flight.
Jun 3, 2011 Dassault Aviation European authorities grounded the Dassault Falcon 7X executive jet on 27 May after one aircraft experienced an uncontrolled pitch trim runaway during descent.
The standard glide angle followed by an aircraft during descent is 3 degrees and the nose of the aircraft should be at 2.