DURHAM University Business School is once again offering a chance to win a full-fee scholarship for its full-time MBA programme.
What does DUBS stand for?
DUBS stands for Durham University Business School (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DUBS
- Dry Up and Blow Away
- Duke University Black Alumni Connection
- Driving with Unlawful Blood Alcohol Level
- Dubai Aluminum Co (United Arab Emirates)
- Dutch Bulletin Board Service
- Durham University Bridge Club (Web forum; UK)
- Dublin University Business and Economics Society (Ireland)
- Durham University Botanic Garden (UK)
- Duurzaam Bouwen (Dutch: sustainable building)
- Dewan Usahawan Bumiputera Sarawak (Malay: Sarawak Bumiputera Chamber of Entrepreneurs; Malaysia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
This was because fun and games was their business in a scheme launched by the Durham University Business School.
Nigel Wright Recruitment has recently been involved in a joint research project with Durham University Business School to discover how employers can manage their 'employer brand' and win employees' loyalty.
Colin said groups of workers from Barclays Bank, Northumbrian Water and Durham University Business School have helped with the restoration so far, but more volunteers are needed.
During the degree phase, which will last for four years, the students will study at Durham University Business School and gain practical industry experience at KPMG.
Professor Rob Dixon, a leading academic in finance and accounting, will take the helm as Dean at Durham University Business School this month.