DURHAM Tees Valley Airport is playing host to a marketing event for car manufacturers Subaru.
What does DTVA stand for?
DTVA stands for Durham Tees Valley Airport (England)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Driver's Thermal Viewer
- Dual Tracked Vehicle
- Due to Void
- Durchschnittliche Tägliche Verkehrsstärke (German: Average Daily Traffic Volume)
- Durf te Vragen (Dutch: Dare to Ask)
- Dynamic Test Vehicle
- Digital Television - Internet Protocol
- Design Verification Test/Experiment
- Digital Television for Personal Computer (Smith Micro Software)
- Direct Television for Personal Computers
- Digital Terrestrial Video Broadcasting (radio)
- Desk Top Video Conferencing
- Dhahran Techno Valley Company (Saudi Arabia)
- Database Technology for Virtual Enterprises (workshop)
- Department of Technical and Vocational Education (Myanmar)
- Department of Technical and Vocational Education and Training
- Digital Television Display Generator
- Day Trading Volatility Index
- Distributed Tutored Video Instruction
- Drug Trafficking Vessel Interdiction Act of 2008
Samples in periodicals archive:
The incident at Durham Tees Valley Airport led to emergency services being scrambled, although none of the three people on board the Falcon 20 were injured.
Sep 27, 2006 Bmibaby Bmibaby will terminate operations at Durham Tees Valley Airport in northeast England.
Byline: Dan Warburton FEARS over the future of Durham Tees Valley Airport last night grew after it was announced the majority shareholder was putting its stake up for sale.
However, the successes are somewhat tempered down with the failure of the Durham Tees Valley Airport RGF PS5.
THE new boss of Durham Tees Valley Airport is looking to lift its fortunes with new tourist routes.
A COMMITMENT to pursuing the development of land at Durham Tees Valley Airport has been made by the airport directors.
Peel Airports CEO Craig Richmond added: "Steve brings a wealth of experience across a range of airport disciplines and importantly already understands Peel Airport's commitment to Durham Tees Valley Airport and the region it serves.