I have already spoken with Dave Hopper, the General Secretary of the Durham Miners' Association, and I have visited a number of libraries, museums and other archival institutions in pursuit of my research.
What does DMA stand for?
DMA stands for Durham Miners' Association (UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DMA
We have 389 other meanings of DMA in our Acronym Attic
- Donald Miller Architecture (Orlando, FL)
- Dose Maximale Admissible (French: Maximum Permissible Dose; nuclear technology)
- Downtown Merchants Association
- Drainage Minier Acide (French: Acid Mine Drainage)
- Drawing Mark As-built
- Drum Major Academy (Medford, MA)
- Dublin Martial Arts
- DuCharme, McMillen and Associates, Inc. (various locations)
- Dungeon Masters Association
- Durban Metropolitan Area (Durban, South Africa)
- Dynamic Mechanical Analysis
- Dynamic Mechanical Analyzer (thermoanalytical technique)
- Dynamic Memory Allocation
- Dynamic Mobility Applications (US DOT)
- Defense Mapping Agency Distribution Center
- Disaster Mitigation Act of 2000
- Dimethylacetamide (solvent)
- Direct Mail Advertising Association
- Discrete Mathematics, Algorithms and Applications (journal; World Scientific Publishing Company)
- Disease Management Association of America
Samples in periodicals archive:
Dave Hopper, general secretary of the Durham Miners' Association, said: "Tony was a tremendous friend and supporter of the miners who devoted his life to the service of the people.
Davey Hopper, of the Durham Miners' Association, said: "I've never heard of anything as ridiculous.
Visitors to the museum, at Overton, near Flockton, will have a chance to see the Follonsby (Wardley) Lodge banner of the Durham Miners' Association on Wednesday March 6.
The Durham Miners' Association has kindly donated banners to promote the show and we need some people to hold them and others give out leaflets.
I have already spoken with Dave Hopper, the General Secretary of the Durham Miners' Association, who is very supportive of my efforts, and I have visited a number of local libraries, museums and other archival institutions in pursuit of my research.
The evening will raise money for the Durham Miners' Association.
Wearing a Durham Miners' Association blazer, Mr Harwood - a miner for 25 years - posed for pictures and chatted to reporters at Hardwick Hall, near Sedgefield.