Ofsted also named Beacon Hill Business and Enterprise College in Wallsend, North Tyneside, Durham Johnston Comprehensive School and Gateshead's Carr Hill Community Primary School.
What does DJCS stand for?
DJCS stands for Durham Johnston Comprehensive School (UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DJCS
- Duke Journal of Comparative and International Law
- Direktorat Jenderal Cipta Karya (Indonesian: Directorate General of Human Settlements within the Ministry of Public Works; Indonesia)
- Delaware Journal of Corporate Law (Widener University)
- Detroit Jewish Coalition for Literacy (Detroit, MI)
- Duke Journal of Constitutional Law & Public Policy
- Department of Joint and Combined Operations
- Director Joint Capability Production
- Department of Justice and Community Safety (Australia)
- Dow Jones Client Solutions
- Downtown Jewish Community School (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Decepticon Justice Division (Transformers comic series)
- Decidedly Jazz Danceworks (Canada)
- Degenerative Joint Disease
- Dental-Jaw Deformities
- Discoveries in the Judaean Desert (Dead Sea scrolls books; Oxford University Press)
- Don Juan Dracula (band)
- Dublin Julian Day (time measurement)
- Dynamic Job Descriptor Entry (Xerox)
- Debs-Jones-Douglass Institute (Washington, DC)
- Downtown Jewish Day School (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Durham Johnston Comprehensive School narrowly beat Kenton School 2-1 to reach the final.
In the girls' tournament, Autumn Colledge hit a hat-trick as Durham Johnston Comprehensive School beat Gosforth Central Middle School 4-0.
A HAT-TRICK from Autumn Colledge and a solo effort from Holi Evans sealed an impressive 4-0 win for Durham Johnston Comprehensive School in the first round of the Coca-Cola Northern Schools' Cup's girls section.
School Newspaper Award: Norton School Humanities College, Stockton; Durham Johnston Comprehensive School, Durham; Cullercoats Primary School, North Shields.
Matthew was a pupil at Durham Johnston Comprehensive School.
James was a pupil at Durham Johnston Comprehensive School.