On Thursday, September 23, Smart will speak twice during the afternoon session of Preservation North Carolina's annual Conference at the Durham Arts Council, 120 Morris Street, Durham.
What does DAC stand for?
DAC stands for Durham Arts Council
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DAC
We have 557 other meanings of DAC in our Acronym Attic
- Drug Advisory Committee (various locations)
- Drug Alcohol Counseling
- Drug and Alcohol Counselor
- Druge De-Addiction Centre (India)
- Dual Attached Concentrator (FDDI/CDDI)
- Dual Attachment Concentrator (FDDI)
- Duck And Cover (website)
- Durango Arts Center (Durango, CO)
- Durban Automotive Cluster (South Africa)
- Durex Abrasives Corporation
- Dynamic Adaptive Compilation
- Dynamic Admission Control
- Dynamic Aerospace Command
- Derived Air Concentration-Hour
- Deputy Assistant Commandant - National Guard
- Dassault Aéroclub Aquitaine (French flying club)
- Data Acquisition and Control architecture
- Days After Contract Award
- De Anza Cupertino Aquatics
- Debt And Credit Advisors, Inc
Samples in periodicals archive:
Jez has also been appointed as the unofficial songwriter in residence for the East Durham Arts Council.