TALENTED students from North Durham Academy put their culinary skills to the test.
What does DA stand for?
DA stands for Durham Academy (North Carolina)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DA
We have 118 other meanings of DA in our Acronym Attic
- Dragon Age (game)
- Dragon Amulet (Dragon Fable; online game)
- Drift Angle
- Droidarena (online game)
- Drug Abuse
- Dual Action (sander)
- Duck's Ass (drink)
- Duck's Ass (haircut)
- Dumb Ass
- Dumbledore's Army (Harry Potter)
- Dynamic Atlas
- Dyslexia Action (UK)
- Groupe Danone (stock symbol)
- Die Ärzte (band)
- Democratic Alternative '91 (Suriname)
- Department of the Army General Order
- Department of the Army Mobilization Command And Control System
- Department of the Army Pamphlet
- Drug Addicts and Alcoholics
- Data Acquisition and Distribution (NASA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
PUPILS at a County Durham academy are set to benefit from the legacy of the 2012 Olympics.
The 23-year-old is a product of the Durham Academy and made his first class debut against Sri Lanka A in 2007.
The 23-year-old, a product of the Durham Academy, has turned down the offer of a new contract at the Riverside.
Although Clemons was making a good living running his business and serving as the president of the Durham Academy of Medicine, Dentistry and Pharmacy, the gamble left a modest $70,000 in his portfolio.
Former Durham academy boy Ian Jones contributed 18 to an unbroken tenth-wicket stand of 46 with Bulbeck and in fading light Andrew Caddick took the wicket of Michael Gough.
Shields have drawn their last two games against Newcastle and the Durham Academy but that carries their unbeaten run to four matches.