Duration of response after treatment of mild to moderate depression with Hypericum extract STW 3-VI, citalopram and placebo: A reanalysis of data from a controlled clinical trial.
What does DOR stand for?
DOR stands for Duration of Response (clinical observation)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of DOR
We have 88 other meanings of DOR in our Acronym Attic
- Directorate of Resources (UK)
- Discharge on Request
- Division of Responsibility
- Doric (linguistics)
- Double Rotation (NMR)
- Drop on Request
- Dropped Own Request
- Dual-Offset Reflector
- Due Upon Receipt
- Due-Out Release
- Duty Officer's Report
- Direct Oxide Reduction/Electro-Refining
- Dallas Office Rapid Adjustment
- Data Optimized Revision A
- Defence Of the Realm Act
- Definition Of Operations Report Analysis
- Department of Regulatory Agencies (Colorado)
- Development Organization for the Revival of Afghanistan
- Digital Online Research Assistant
- Digital Operating Room Assistant (hospitals)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Among these long-term responders, the median duration of response was 28.
Median duration of response was 35 days in patients whose antibody concentrations were above the cutoff and 71 days in patients with antibody concentrations below the cutoff (N.