When it comes to Birmingham's battle of the bands, the final result reads: Duran Duran 5 - The Electric Light Orchestra 3.
What does DD stand for?
DD stands for Duran Duran (band)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of DD
We have 113 other meanings of DD in our Acronym Attic
- Dual Diagnosis (clinical evaluation)
- Duck Dynasty
- Due Date
- Due Diligence
- Dumbledore (Harry Potter character)
- Dundee (postcode, United Kingdom)
- Dungeons & Dragons (fantasy game)
- Dunkin' Donuts
- Duong Dong (Vietnam)
- Duplex Drive
- Dutch Door (architectural drawings)
- Dynamic Data
- Dynamic Dictionary
- Two-Digit Day (as in MM/DD/YYYY; e.g. 01/01/2000)
- Dimension Change During Atrial Contraction Phase
- Dolby Digital Ex (Extended Surround; developed by Lucasfilm THX and Dolby Laboratories)
- Department of Defense Form
- Depletion, Depreciation and Amortization
- Design Disclosure and Base Document
- Detail Design and Construction (Navy shipbuilding)
Samples in periodicals archive:
DURAN Duran star John Taylor is returning to Birmingham tomorrow to promote his new autobiography.
Riding high on the success of hits such as Girls on Film, Planet Earth and Rio, Duran Duran became the biggest thing since The Beatles.
Duran Duran @ Motorpoint Arena, Cardiff (Thursday) * EIGHTIES' icons come and '80s icons go, but not Duran Duran.
Byline: ADAM ASPINALL DURAN Duran star John Taylor has spoken of his 'disappointment' that a homecoming gig in Birmingham last night was cancelled.
Image: Former Wild Boy Best known for: Being the lead singer of Duran Duran Early life: Born in 1958, in Bushey, Hertfordshire.
Instead of the usual cheesy ad offering once-in-a-lifetime deals, the chain commissioned a multi-million pound pop video featuring a re-make of the Duran Duran hit, Girls on Film.