20 /PRNewswire/ -- Ohio disaster victims are reminded that SBA disaster loans are for losses not covered by insurance, grants, or other forms of disaster assistance, there can be no duplication of benefits.
What does DOB stand for?
DOB stands for Duplication of Benefits (FEMA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of DOB
We have 61 other meanings of DOB in our Acronym Attic
- Dispersal Operating Base (US DoD)
- Distributor's Own Brand (consumer goods)
- Division of Banks
- Do Object to Bullies
- Do Our Best (Cub Scouts of Canada)
- Doctorate of Business
- Dogs of Battle (gaming clan)
- Domestic-Owned Bank
- Don't Obey Bullies
- Dying of Boredom
- Delta Over Baseline at 30 Minutes
- Dead on Balls Accurate
- Doctors Only Bulletin Board System
- Defence of Britain Database and Archive (UK)
- Down and Out in Beverly Hills (movie)
- Deterioration of Bleachability Index (palm oil industry)
- Division of Banking and Insurance
- Dark Ops Black Raven (knife)
- Diocese of Baton Rouge (Baton Rouge, LA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
By operating numerous health plans concurrently, companies run the risk of duplication of benefits, overspend, increased administration costs and, perhaps even more importantly, a set of health benefits that employees neither understand nor value.
All of the data should flow through one venue so they can be shared to help the employer coordinate the medical management and administrative efforts and prevent any duplication of benefits.