The observations from single-pass intestinal perfusion in situ model showed that duodenum, jejunum, ileum and colon showed significantly concentration-dependent increase in Peff-value, and that Per-value in the ileum and colon groups, where sodium caprate was added, was higher than that of duodenum and jejunum groups, but Peff-value in the jejunum group was higher than that of duodenum, ileum and colon groups where water-soluble chitosan was added.
What does DJI stand for?
DJI stands for Duodenum, Jejunum, Ileum (the three parts of the small intestine)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of DJI
We have 6 other meanings of DJI in our Acronym Attic
- Dekalb Junior High School (Waterloo, Indiana, USA)
- DeRidder Junior High School (DeRidder, LA)
- DeSmet Jesuit High School (St Louis, Missouri)
- Dublin Jerome High School (Dublin, OH)
- Da-Jiang Innovations (China)
- Deep Jive Interests (blog)
- Dienst Justitiële Inrichtingen (Dutch: Judicial Service Establishments; Ministry of Justice; Netherlands)
- Djibouti (ISO Country code)
- Dow Jones Index
- Dow Jones Interactive (online business information)
- Dow Jones Industrial Average
- Deliverance Jesus Is Coming (church)
- Dixie Jewels Insulator Club (Chattanooga, TN)
- Dow Jones Islamic Fund (product offering by Allied Asset Advisors)
- Dow Jones Industrial Index (stock market)
- Dow Jones Internet Index
- Denver Journal of International Law and Policy
- Dalhousie Journal of Interdisciplinary Management (Canada)
- Deutsche Jugend Islandpferde Meisterschaft (German: German Youth Championship Iceland Horses)
- Dow Jones Islamic Market
Samples in periodicals archive:
Chickens fed wet diets had increased villus height and less depth of crypts in duodenum, jejunum, ileum, ceca and colon compared to broiler chickens given dry diets (Yasar et al.
Exon 9 mutations, however, occur only in tumors arising from the duodenum, jejunum, ileum, and right colon--"never in the stomach," he said.
The duodenum, jejunum, ileum and colon were separated.
The data implied that higher levels of TDS increased PCV, osmolarity of the duodenum, jejunum, ileum (42-d) and plasma osmolarity at 28-d, but these results were not significant (p>0.