These presentations were provided by leading flexographic professionals representing Harper Corporation, Flint Group Packaging & Narrow Web, Esko Graphics, DuPont Packaging Graphics, 3M, Dunwoody College of Technology and Mark Andy Inc.
What does DCT stand for?
DCT stands for Dunwoody College of Technology (Minneapolis, Minnesota)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DCT
We have 255 other meanings of DCT in our Acronym Attic
- Dominated Convergence Theorem
- Donations Coordination Team (FEMA)
- DPAS Control Terminal
- Draft Constitutional Treaty (EU)
- DRAM (Dynamic Random Access Memory) Controller
- Dream Come True
- Dreams Come True (UK charity)
- Dry Cow Therapy (dairy farms)
- Dual-Clutch Transmission (automobile)
- Duck Creek Technologies (now Accenture Software)
- Dynamic Call-Tree
- Dynamic Combat Training
- Discrete Cosine Transform Type IV
- Digital Cordless Telephone - United States
- Distal Convoluted Tubule/Connecting Tubule
- Divalent Cation Transporter 1
- Defense Clothing and Textiles Agency
- Denton County Transportation Authority (Texas)
- Denver Classroom Teachers Association (Denver, CO)
- Departamento de Ciência e Tecnologia Aeroespacial (Portuguese: Department of Aerospace Science and Technology; Brazil)
Samples in periodicals archive:
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Shawn Oetjen is a senior flexographic instructor in the Printing and Graphics program at Dunwoody College of Technology, Minneapolis, Minn.
American Technical Publishers Delmar, Cengage Learning DEPCO, LLC Dunwoody College of Technology Energy Concepts, Inc.
263 37 ITT TECHNICAL INSTITUTE- Texas 59 RICHARDSON 37 DUNWOODY COLLEGE OF TECHNOLOGY Minn.
Akzo Nobel Inks (ANI) has provided Dunwoody College of Technology, Minneapolis, MN with an updated ink lab.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] [ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Dear ATEA Members: Dunwoody College of Technology is honored and excited to be hosting the American Technical Education Association's 48th National Conference on Technical Education in Minneapolis-St.